Best advised for entry, optimally positioned for expansion
In the age of digitization and automation, electronic information is becoming an increasingly valuable resource for companies. So, the handling of this information is crucial for success.
One of the central tasks is the instant recognition of relevant details and their utilization for one’s own business purpose. This procedure transforms Big Data into Smart Data. Essential internal and external aspects such as IT infrastructure, data and system architecture, and legal compliance must be taken into account. With the support of competent and experienced partners, these goals can be achieved more efficiently.
Your advantages at a glance
- Guidance for the launch and expansion of operational digitization
- Architecture and IT infrastructure design
- Optimization of the data landscape and quality (sources, acquisition and structure)
- Ensuring legal compliance, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Creation of a basis for extensive analyses (data and text based)
- Increase the efficiency of business processes (automation and standardization)
- Support through current funding grants
- Added value through new service offerings (products, services, business models)
When is the econob process applicable?
- You have time and data intense business processes?
- You are overwhelmed by your information/data pools?
- Quality and integrity of your data is underwhelming?
- Content or your documents are unmanageable?
- You miss out on relevant information or news?
- Important information about your company is missing?
- You don’t know how your customers perceive your product?
- You miss business opportunities due to a lack of insight and connections?
The field-proven process for digitization and data management covers a broad spectrum of customer-specific solutions. econob’s digitization experts and data scientists work together with the customer to develop a comprehensive concept and accompany its implementation through to completion and commissioning.
econob’s service portfolio incorporates the complete digitization process support as well as innovative solutions for data quality management and text analytics.
Our experts listen, analyze, plan, train, set up tailor-made projects together with the customer and help with financing and funding grants.
Tailor-made for companies that are overwhelmed by the demands of digitization, big data, and data management and therefore miss out on possible business opportunities.
CEO Martin Sorf, W1 OMNICHANNEL MARKETING GMBH