Data, technology and business advice
econob possesses a multi award-winning know-how in the fields of digitization, financing and project management that has been built up over the years. Start-ups up to large international companies rely on our consulting competence. Contact us – we will be happy to advise you in your premises or at our office.
Founder, Managing Director, Commercial Lead
Expert in Digitalization, Customer Expansion, Funding, Strategic, and Operative Planning
MSc in Applied Computer Science
Founder, Managing Director, Technical Lead
Expert in natural language processing, information retrieval, business mathematics, and large scale data processing
MSc in Applied Computer Science
MSc in Mathematics and Computer Science Teacher Education
PhD in Computer Science
Individual Workshops and Technology Consulting
Digitization affects every company. Evaluate and sharpen your ideas, concepts and business models within the scope of a workshop, so that you can subsequently subject them to feasibility. As digitization experts, we will be pleased to support and guide you to the added value of your data assets.
You will receive a technical feasibility assessment, a review of a profitable business model, cost and time estimates as well as a rough implementation plan. If required, we will also be happy to help you with the elaboration of a specification sheet.
- Analysis and definition of problems, requirements and needs assessment
- Quantify added value
- Development of business models
- Derive technical feasibility
- Selection of suitable technologies
- Compile time horizon, milestones, effort and time estimates
- There are initial ideas and approaches that can be introduced to digitization.
Etoxx, Indivumed, addIT, Compass, Berlinger, NewsTechnologies, Springer Maschinenfabrik
In the early stages of technical projects, it is often difficult to assess the feasibility, effort and added value. For this reason, it makes sense to identify the most critical elements within the scope of a feasibility study and to implement them prototypically in order to test them for their initial feasibility with regard to development and operation. The econob team of experts will be pleased to support you from the definition to the clarification of a feasibility study.
Identification of critical development areas, prototypical implementation of complex functions, analysis and testing of applicability and feasibility testing, as well as the preparation of a feasibility study based on the results
- Analysis and requirements assessment
- Evaluation of core functions
- Prototype implementation
- Resumé in the form of a feasibility study
- First ideas of a novel development and
- High technological risk
Funding Advice and Consulting
Project and company developments are usually associated with high investments. Both in Austria and Germany, attractive fundings are offered which cover part of these investments through grants or low-interest loans. In order to qualify for such funding, two points are of central importance: the selection of the right programs for the respective project as well as a corresponding preparation and handling of the application. Our experts will be happy to advise and guide you through your funding processes.
You will receive a list of suitable funding programs, the essential key points as well as the organizational discussion. Furthermore, you will receive professional support throughout the entire submission process by formulating technical descriptions, preparing the financial plan and the cost and time structure.
- Selection of funding programs through requirements survey
- Examination of eligibility for funding
- Support during the application process
- Technical formulations, recommendations
- Development of the financing plan and cost structure
- Investment intention for a technical innovation, project development or business development (e. g. market entry)
Semantic Service Solution, FIO, Advanced ShoeLab, Butler Bureau, Varna Business
Equity Financing Consulting
Both private investors (business angels) and equity funds are always looking for attractive and scalable business models. Especially start-ups, but also established companies with innovative business models often do not have the necessary know-how to present their potential to an investor in an appealing way. Our financing experts advise and support you in preparing your investment prospectuses and messages in such a way that you can hold successful discussions with potential investors.
You will receive a revised investor prospectus describing the business idea in the most important chapters, an indicative company valuation and a realistic implementation plan.
- Requirements Elicitation
- Evaluation of equity capitalization
- Assistance with the description of the investor prospectus
- If necessary, support during investor meetings
- A business idea that has already been proven in the market,
- First turnovers with it, and the
- Willingness to open the company to new partners
Sticklett Technologies, Semantic Services Solutions, BiConcepts, Geolantis
The implementation of software projects requires good planning, foresight, experience and adequate coordination of activities to be successful. Especially start-ups, but also companies that commission larger software projects and outsource project management can count on econob’s extensive management competence.
Operational support during development and delivery of the finalized software product.
- Coordination and planning of software development
- Establishment of the development team
- Requirements Elicitation
- Preparation of a development and resource plan
- Regular Coordination
- You have developers but no project management
- Several (development) partners to be coordinated,
- Complex (distributed) or purely operative team structures, and
- Outsourcing of project management is intended
Semantic Services Solutions